Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Layout of the Week

Hi all! I hope those of you in the States are ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Four years ago, my husband and I were designated to make the turkey. It turned out so well that we've been given the job permanently. So, today is going to be a day full of preparation and making pies for me.

But first, I need to show love to those ladies who work so hard to create beautiful layouts.
The first layout uses the kit, Nothing But Wonderful. Image is linked to the store :)

 I adore the picture in the three frames. The shadowing is nicely done. I also love the paint strip across the middle of the page, drawing attention to that sweet face. Don't forget to leave MaLinna some love by clicking on her layout!

The next layout uses Mel's newest kit called Winter Wonder. Full of fun, vibrant colors and glittery elements (who doesn't love glitter?) this kit is a must have for your holiday layouts.

wtunision did an amazing job on overlaying the picture. I love the pictures in the stars. The three pictures along the bottom just complete a beautiful layout. Click on her layout to leave her some love.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and your weekend (especially those who brave Black Friday shopping!)

No comments: