Saturday, November 6, 2010




Unsubscribe | from this list | Forward to a friend





So much to share with you guys today! Lots of goodies!


Have you checked out my commerical use store at www.sugarhillco.com yet?

This is the only place you will find my CU items now!


You can now find select kits at Sugar Hill too! So check out the goodies I've added there!



You can Buy my Store at Sugar Hill and you can get CU and PU products- collabs not included.

You can also get my store at Gotta Pixel.

Today and tomorrow only!





SPEED SCRAP TONIGHT at Sugar Hill 9pm EST!
Get the misstiina and A+ collab as the prize!


Pick the store you want to purchase my products from but remember Commercial use items are only available at Sugar Hill co.





G-A-B at Scrapbook-bytes






Now you can get Duo-licious products at all my stores!





Don't forget to check out my A+ Designs blog. It has an awesome new look! My Creative/Blog Team post almost daily and there always giving something away!








No comments: