Monday, November 1, 2010

New products!


So much to share with you guys today! Lots of goodies!





Have you checked out my commerical use store at www.sugarhillco.com yet?

This is the only place you will find my CU items now!


You can now find select kits at Sugar Hill too! So check out the goodies I've added there!





Pick the store you want to purchase my products from but remember Commercial use items are only available at Sugar Hill co.






I will be adding Scrappity-Doo-Dah to my list of stores so you will find my goodies there too!

A great store I use to call home. So jump on over and check out the awesome deals going on and a very Duo-licious suprise!

Now get Duo-licious at SDD too!



Now you can get Duo-licious products at all my stores!



















Next, I have a special request from one of my favorite CT members, Olivia. This very talented teenager amazes me with her skill and style with each LO she creates. So this one is dedicated to LiviBug.













Don't forget to check out my A+ Designs blog. It has an awesome new look! My Creative/Blog Team post almost daily and there always giving something away!

Sign up for my newsletter and receive weekly FREEBIES!!!






No comments: