Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Holiday Season is Here!

Hi, all! Sherry here, again. In my last post, I challenged you to try a speed scrap - specifically the one Mel and Miss Tiina host at Sugarhill Co., which had been scheduled for that next Saturday. Unfortunately, things happened that prevented the speed scrap from taking place. I believe they'll be trying again this upcoming Saturday, the 4th. If they do it, I'll be there, and I hope you'll try to be there, as well. If you've never done a speed scrap, they truly are challenging, but so worth what you'll learn from doing them.
I wanted to mention that there is a new kit at A+ Designs, called Winter Wonder. It's gorgeous! Grab this at Scrapbook-Bytes, Gotta Pixel, Scrappity Doo Dah, and Sugarhill Co.



You can see layouts from our wonderful CT on Kerry's blog post from 11/20.

I used this kit for a template challenge at Scrapbook-bytes. This is how it turned out:

I think this kit fit these photos beautifully!
If you plan on taking many pictures, over the upcoming holidays, and know you'll be doing several layouts, just a heads up - there are going to be some other holiday kits coming from A+ Designs in the next couple of weeks. Watch the blog for details. I've seen them, and they're WONDERFUL! If you do some fun things with Winter Wonder, or any of the other kits coming out, you know we want to see! Post some links in the comment section of this blog, so we can check out your creativity with Mel's products.

I feel like this post is a little short, but in addition to working on scrapbook challenges, life with a preschooler has its own challenges. Our wonderful daughter is finally (yes, way too late) having to give up her beloved pacifier. Not by choice, but by loss. So I'm a bit bleary-eyed, after day 2 behind us. She's doing great, though.
Next time I post, I hope to share what I do in the next speed scrap, and maybe some new challenges layouts. Again - try to do the speed scrap! Love to see you there, and see what you come up with! I know you'll do great.

Sherry

Hi everyone! Thought I'd pop in here and add a little newsletter info. Sherry did such an awesome blogpost, I wanted to keep it up top:)

Today is $1 pixel day and their's only a few more hours left in the day! So be sure to check out the great deals I have for you!



http://www.gottapixel.net/store/home.php?cat=92&mid=115





Pick the store you want to purchase my products - JUST CLICK THE LOGO!


You can find all of my personal use products at the above stores.
Remember, Commercial Use items are only available at Sugar Hill Co.


December 1-7

I am the featured designer at Gotta Pixel.

Be sure to check the daily download to get the following

FREE!!!




ENJOY 30% OFF MY STORES ALL MONTH LONG!


Don't forget to check out my A+ Designs blog.

My Creative Team post almost daily and there always giving something away!




No comments: