Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving-Another Freebie

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you don't celebrate this particular holiday, I hope you are having a good weekend!

We have had a busy day, starting at 3:30 am. I still managed to sneak a few minutes to browse at my favorite stores, and I hope you saw some of the fantastic deals and steals available in our wonderful Digi-world.

Today I made a QP from Forever Loved. I kept it pretty simple, feel free to add a few other elements from the kit if that fits your style.

-Click image to go to the store-


My photo for my page is from a few years ago, I am thankful for my family and the support I received to  complete my degree and arrive at graduation.


*Family and journaling not included in download*

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria