Friday, November 5, 2010

Live Love Laugh QP Freebie

I'm still working on my page about my jewelry and the history behind it, but I wanted to pop in and share a QP made from a page I made using Mel's part of the Live Laugh Love kit by Duo-Licious:

 
-click image to go to the store-



I picked a semi-recent pic, and desaturated it then added a brown overlay to match the color to the paper. If you're looking for the type that is used in the frame, I found Lucinda Handwriting to be the closest.


I also wanted the flowers, buttons, and frame to match the brown shade, so I desaturated and added the same overlay to give them a more brown cast.

If you love the Duo-Licious collabs, you'll want to pick them up this weekend at Scrapbook Bytes, ypu can get them all for $15!

-click image to go to the store-


Now on to the Freebie, here is your QP:



Click on the image or HERE to download.




Have a fun DSD weekend!

No comments: