Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Layout of the Week

I can't believe it's the 1st of December already. Where did the year go? Sorry my post is so late today. I had a busy day and a sick little boy.

On to the layouts! The first one I chose used the kit Happy Fallday. This kit has gorgeous colors. Definitely one I'm going to have to work with since my youngest son celebrates his birthday the first part of November.
Here's a preview of the kit and it's linked to the store
The first layout I chose I think represented the kit well and that it doesn't have to be used for birthdays. The blending is wonderful and the clustering is amazing.
Don't forget to leave her some love!
The next layout uses Winter Wonder. I love this kit! 
Here's the preview
Kathy did a great job with her layout. I adore the picture of her dog looking out the window. The composition is perfect. I love all the different elements she used. Go leave her some love on her page.

I hope you all have a good rest of the week. For those of you where it's snowing, stay safe :)
Amy Jo

No comments: