Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Challenge Tuesday

Hi!  Well, did any of you participate in the Speed Scrap this past Saturday?  I did, and it was so much fun.  This is the first one I did that I completed in the allowed time!  :)  If you participated, we'd love to see what your result was.  I used the kit Twinkle Toes.

And, this is how it turned out:


Now onto a different topic - a new kit!  Amy Jo talked about the new kit, Time of Wonder, in her post here, yesterday.  I loved this new kit!  And, since my main theme is challenges, and challenging ourselves, I just have to show you a layout done by Kristy, aka scrapglass, with this new kit:

Isn't this cute?  Kristy took a template that has the photos laid out in a heart shape, and turned it upside down to make a tree shape.  It would've never occured to me to do that.  Such a great idea!

Now that we're in a new month, I need to get busy with some challenges at Scrapbook-bytes, Gotta Pixel, and Sugarhill Co.  How about you?
-Sherry

No comments: