Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Layout of the Week!

Hi everyone! Here I am again to bring you one of the outsanding layouts we could find around the digiscrap world using one (or some) of Mel's creations...

I wanted to see some uniqueness in our scrappers' pages... Something that stood out from the rest. I was browsing through Mel's galleries and I found this by wtunison:

I love how she disoriented the stacked paper on top of the blue background paper. If not for that part, that whole page would have turned out flat, too simple and uninteresting. It's amazing how one paper can change everything, right? Plus, if you pick the right colors, you'll get a really fantastic layout.

In this page, wtunison used Mel's Duolicious collab creation with Danimoy Designs, Look Up which you can find at her store in Gotta Pixel.


Visit her store to see all of her products which I'm sure you'll find fit for most of your layouts.

Have fun once again... Happy scrapping!

'Til next time!

Noemi D.

No comments: