Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gallery Standouts

Today I thought I'd take a stroll through the gallery and show you a couple of my favorites.

The first page that jumped out at me is by deej:

I love the paper layering and how all the lines draw the eye into the photo. She used one of Mel's newer kits, a Duo-Licious Collab: 

Look Up

The next layout I want to share with you comes for the gallery of deej as well. I just loved the simplicity and focus that this layout demonstrates. 

She used the kit

Just Breathe


Take a minute to pop over and leave her some love, also take some time to browse around the gallery, make note of what you are really drawn to. Those layouts that you can't stop looking at can help you to define and refine your own style. I think it's hard to describe my scrapping style, but I can get a much more clear idea if I have examples that I love. 

No comments: