Saturday, September 11, 2010

Meet Noemi

I love doing the spotlight, because I get to look through amazing galleries and show off these girls mad skills. So for today meet:

Noemi
Username: mome_david OR momedavid
Blog

Is married and has 2 wonderful kids whose stories basically fill most of her layouts.
In her spare time she can be found  scrapping and scrapping and scrapping!

She started scrapbooking back in 2008 when her sister-in-law introduced her to paper scrapbooking. She didn't fall in love with it right away until she discovered there was a digital version of the hobby.

And here are a few Faves:
What would be your ultimate dream vacation: Oh, I hate to admit it but, a day with myself and myself alone would be vacation for me.

What is your favorite food: Jap sushi!!

What is your favorite TV show: House, M.D.

Describe yourself in one word: Restless! LOL! I can't stand it if I can't do anything productive.


Here are my favorites from her gallery: 
Click on the pictures to go to her gallery and see more of her beautiful work.


No comments: