Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Inspiration: A Simple and Organized Layout


Hi everyone! Just thought it would be a good idea to bring you another ad to inspire you with your layouts. I found this one specifically inspiring in its placement of elements in the whole page. I love the idea of putting photos/papers in an organized pattern. Here is the ad I am talking about:


I came up with this:

I created paper pieces in squares including some photos too and organized them in a way that looked just like in the ad.
The kit I used was Mel's Puppy Dog Tails Kit. You can find this in her stores at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook-bytes. It's got lots of boy stuff inside that you might just want to use for those layouts with your boys on it.
There are other ideas that you can come up with just by looking at the ad... You can use the color scheme or lift exactly the same layout from it with a caption or journal on every square.

Hope we gave you some ideas today and we hope you could share with us what you guys came up with. Just leave us a link here of the layout you have created in your gallery and we'll be happy to drop by and leave you some love :)

Have fun!


No comments: