Friday, July 30, 2010

NEW! Always and Forever Collab with Ivory Key Digital Dreams!

Mel and Susan have collaborated and created a beautiful kit by the name of Always and Forever
Is it not beautiful with all the colors and flowers and pretty elements!
Well guess what, I created a QP just for you!
DOWNLOAD

I hope you like it and remember its for personal use only.
Happy Friday!







Check out what my AMAZINGLY AWESOME Creative Team and Susan's CT did with this kit!





You can leave them some love here:)


Don't forget Bargain Bytes Friday! I have FOUR items for just $1 each!







Get any of these products at the following stores:





SCRAPBOOK-BYTES



OR





Gotta Pixel







FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK




CELEBRATE WITH ME!



First five to leave me a comment on my facebook page, gets a $2.00 coupon!



I've created a fan page on Facebook. I will be giving goodies out off and on so



check it out!











HAVE YOU HEARD????


Miss Tina has a brand new store, Sugar Hill. Get all her before goodies and some new stuff too!




Thank you for supporting me and getting this newsletter. I appreciate your interest in my products. If you ever have a problem, please don't hestitate to email me at aplusdesignsess@gmail.com.

Have a FANTASTIC Day!!!

Hugs,



5 comments:

IvoryKeys said...

Laura, your quickpage is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

Carole N. said...

What a beautiful kit and a gorgeous QP. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs!