Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gallery Love

Today I found some lovely layouts in A+ Designs' galleries. This one by mome_david caught my attention, initially for the great close up photo and then for the layering and the clustering. Great job!! Head over and give her some love.

megan_baby_07232006_gallery

She used the awesome kit Lovely




The next one I noticed was at Gotta Pixel by IntenseMagic. I love the pops of pink paper and more awesome clustering! Make sure to leave her some love too.

Sweet_web5

She used the fab new kit called Sweet and Juicy - currently $1 each now at Gotta Pixel.

Sweet and Juicy Paper PackSweet and Juicy Element PackSweet and Juicy Artistic Mask

She also used one of Mel's new template set called Lil' Sumthing Sumthing - also $1!!

Templistic_LilSumthing

Tomorrow I'll have a sneak peek of Friday's new release so make sure you are back for that.

No comments: