Monday, July 5, 2010

New Release & Mini-Book Monday Freebie

I have been working hard to make you all a fun and customizable brag book, which I will divide up over the Mondays of July.
But first I want to tell you about a great new Collab by A+ Designs and Dani Moy Designs
Lovely

You can get the Bundle for only $8.00.
Here is what you will get:

 
There is so much here for a great price.

And now, on to the brag book
I used the beautiful Zoolicious for the brag book giveaway.
Available at Gotta Pixel (on sale right now for only $2.10)

~Download Expired~

I enjoyed playing with the papers and I think this album will work for boys or girls, you add a title and maybe an animal or two- and you have a great album to document your trip to the zoo. Or, add some of the flowers and the bows from the kit and it would be a fancy girly album.

I created the pages in sets of two, so you have a finished coordinated two-page spread. The catch is, I'm not giving the pages together-so you have to come back and check out the blog next week- and the week after and the week after! But it will be worth it, you will have a cute album ready to add a few details, plop in your pictures and Print!

The pages are Personal Use only. Created at 300 dpi, saved as PNG files.

6 comments:

Liz Odle said...

I was just wondering if you were participating in the Blog Train Blog this month since you are on the list but haven't yet posted.

Mom to J & J said...

really lovely brag book! Thanks.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kinsey said...

Thank you, LizOdle, for solving the mystery. I have spent at least half an hour looking at every blogpost, but I never could find A+Design's submission to the July Blog Train.

Kinsey said...

Please see post regarding the July Blog Train. Thank you.