Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LOTD 10/28 & a deal!

This week I have chosen two layouts that are beautiful in very different ways.  First up, a layout by CT member Virginie (vissymac) with Mel's latest kit, Whimsy -

(click here to leave some love for Virginie)

This layout is absolutely striking!  Look at the way everything just pops off the white background.  I love how simple, clean and beautiful this page is.  Her choice of paper layers, minimal use of elements and title work are just superb.  Wonderful page, Virginie!

Next, I chose Talia's (talwahfrench) "Love Always, Mommy" layout, using Mel's Berry Pickin' kit -


(click here to leave some love for Talia)

I love love LOVE all of that journaling, Talia's beautiful photo and corner clusters.  Please, take a moment and read the beautiful note she wrote to her daughter.  Just so heartfelt and touching.  I usually have very little to no journaling on my pages, so a page like Talia's usually jumps right out at me.  I think she did an amazing job expressing her feelings for her daughter to someday look back on.  She will definitely treasure this layout, knowing just how mommy was feeling at that exact moment.  A keepsake, for sure.  Outstanding job, ladies!

Now, I don't know about you, but I love templates.  They come in very handy when your creative juices aren't flowing and let me tell you, Mel creates some of my favorite templates.  Right now, all of Mel's Templistic template packs are on sale in her store for 33% off!  Here are a couple of my favorites -






Aren't those so fun?! Trust me, you'll be pulling these templates out over and over again. Check them out, today!

1 comment:

Whispering Writer said...

Beautiful LOs you've chosen there!