Wednesday, October 14, 2009

LOTD 10/14

Yolanda here with the LOTD :o) So as I'm strolling around the gallery, trying to find a layout that stands out from the rest, this one just jumped off the page at me! Feast your eyes on this beautiful layout by Candace (candacesoon), entitled A Father...

Credits: *Java Beans -n- Blue Jeans* by A+Designs

Let's see...where do I start? Okay, first, the photos are just gorgeous! So touching and heartwarming and beautifully arranged, the smaller one coming out of the pocket, along with the assorted ribbons, is such a cute idea. I love the way she separated the brown and blue paper with the raffia ribbon, the quote she used is perfect and her cluster of flowers and ribbons sort of tuck everything nicely into the page. Seriously, just a wonderful page all-around. The layout is linked, so leave Candace some well-deserved lovin'!

My next choice was a super easy one. See, where I'm at, it has been super cold and rainy, making me miss the Summer warmth more than I usually do during the Fall. When I came across this layout by catgoddess called Higgins Beach, I just fell in love ::sigh:: Take a look...

Credits: *Fresh Country* and *Templistic: Wacky Pack* by A+Designs

Ahhh....doesn't that make you just yearn for the beach? I just adore the colors of this kit, the papers she chose to use, all of her layers, her choice of elements, and her fun beachy photos. And just look at the little bird kissing her on the cheek! Such a cute little touch :o) She did such a wonderful job combining this template with this kit - how could I not choose it?! Catgoddess' layout is linked for lovin' as well ;o) Congratulations ladies!

If you would like your shot at having your page mentioned on the A+ blog, be sure to upload your layouts using A+Designs products to Mel's gallery at ESS and check back every week for our LOTD. Have an awesome day and happy scrapping!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the LOTD shout out!!! I had a lot of fun working with such great products!!