Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LOTD 10/21 and a deal

Hey all! Time for LOTD :o) This week, I chose Dani's (danimoy) Silly Bug layout to spotlight -

(Image is linked for lovin')

She used one of my favorite A+Designs kits, Bugganopolis -


I think she did an amazing job with it. I just love way she layered her background papers, the photo clusters with her adorable photos, the white space and the combination of a font and alpha for her title work. This page brought a big smile to my face - great work, Dani!

Next, I chose Sour Face by one of our newest CT members, Rayne (raynedrops) -

(Image is linked for lovin')

Rayne used the Rainbow Dreams kit to produce this adorable LO -


This layout made me laugh! I know I'm guilty of giving my children a little bit of lemon just to see their sour faces, so this was right up my alley. I love the bright colors of this kit and the papers Rayne chose are just so fun. She did a wonderful job of layering strips of paper with the circles in the frame and background, the way her journaling follows the corner of her frame, the tape strips and of course, those photos! Awesome page, Rayne! Be sure to click through to the gallery to leave the girls some love and check back next week to see if your A+Designs LO was chosen! ;o)

Oooh, before I leave you, Best Of This World is only $2.00 in Mel's store! That's 67% off!


Perfect for those rocker layouts, Best Of This World is a super fun kit to work with. Look what I did with it!


You won't want to miss this deal, so be sure you head over to ESS and pick it up today! Happy scrapping everyone!!

No comments: