Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOTD 10/07

It's time for LOTD again and this week, I have an adorable layout by CT member Kristy (scrapglass) called Butterflies, created using Mel's latest kit, Java Beans -n- Blue Jeans -


I just love the different shapes of her photos, the sweet expressions she managed to capture, her journaling and the overall composition of this page. Kristy also won LOTD at Enchanted Studio Scraps with this fabulous layout, so congrats girl! ::happy dance:: Be sure to stop in the ESS gallery and leave her some love :o)

I have another layout to share that was created by me with the Java Beans -n- Blue Jeans kit, called Why So Blue?



Now I know I don't usually spotlight my own LO's, but I have a special attachment to this layout and kit. See, Mel was looking for color swatch ideas for new kits, and Java Beans -n- Blue Jeans happens to be made with the swatch I put together! Also, this layout features my son, who happens to be celebrating his 4th birthday today, having a "blue" moment on a recent road trip and I thought this kit would suit his photo just perfectly! My favorite thing about this layout would have to be the scattered flowers and the little bit of bling in the brackets and alpha. I really enjoyed working with this kit :o) Thanks for indulging me, Mel!  Be sure to upload your layouts with A+Designs products to Mel's gallery at ESS if you want a shot at having it spotlighted here!  Happy scrapping!

No comments: