Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you've all had a great week.  Did you get much time to scrap?  My daughter's birthmom came for a visit, so I didn't have a lot, myself.  It was great fun, but back to routines, again.  I completed the challenge that was on the Gotta Pixel site - the Grab Bag Challenge - that I mentioned, last week.  I am so reliant on templates, but I didn't use one, this time.  Wow!  I am really not all that creative.  Haha!  But, it was good to challenge myself in that way.
I used A+ Designs' kit My Girl
The challenge, which you can find here, was a lot of fun.  You picked a number which represented a jewelry box.  Then, the moderator told you what that number represented.  Mine represented rubies (my birthstone, coincidentally), and that meant my papers could only be red and/or pink.  I could use any elements, in any color, though.
So, this is what I came up with:


Have you challenged yourself in your scrapping, recently?

Oh, and just a heads up...mark your calendars for November 1st.  A+ Designs and DaniMoy Designs have a collaboration coming out, called Twinkle Toes.  It's a dance themed kit, and it's adorable!  I have seen it, am waiting to get my links, so I can work on a layout or two.  We'll highlight some layouts on or around the first, so you can see what we do with it.  But, I think you'll love the kit, so grab it when it shows up in the stores!

No comments: