Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Challenge Tuesday

Hi!  I can't believe it's already my turn, again, for the blog post.  Where has this time gone?
I haven't done very many challenges, yet, this month.  But, I have a list of the ones I want to get to.
How about you?  Has anyone taken me up on my challenge challenge?
One of the challenges on my list, this month, is from Gotta Pixel.  It's their  Grab Bag challenge for October.  You can check it out here.  I am REALLY going to be challenged...I can only use papers that are pink or red, on mine.  Yikes.  I'm thinking  My Girl will be my go-to kit for this particular challenge.  Check it out!  My Girl



Mel also has a new kit for fall, that I love.  Right now, it's available only at Scrapbook-Bytes, in their Grab-A-Byte event.  But you should take a peek.  It's called Falling Again.  Here is what it looks like:
Here are the links to the parts:
Papers
Elements
Artistic Smears

Here are some layouts that some of our CT did with this beautiful kit:

This is mine:

DJ:


Kovaxka:
and Mel:


I hope you can find some time to scrap, this week.  And, if you can, try a challenge.  Use one of A+ Designs beautiful kits, and post it in the comments, so we can see how creative you are!  I will be back, next week, and will hopefully have that Grab Bag challenge completed.  I will post it, if so :)
In the meantime, have a wonderful week!

No comments: