Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday Quickpage Freebie with Essence

Hi all,
 
Happy Easter Day! To celebrate this special day, I've created a Quick Page freebie for you using Essence. I'm sure you're going to need more than one page for all the photos that you've taken on Easter Day, so check out A+ Design's kit: Essence, which is perfect for scrapping Easter photos. The kit is available at A+ Design's Scrapbook Byte Store.


 Here is the freebie. Click on the image preview to download. I would love to hear what you think about it. Any comments, suggestions, requested are welcomed. A simple thanks is also greatly appreciated.


6 comments:

Mum-me said...

thankyou, and Happy Easter

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

shellday said...

Thanks so much for your time and work making the freebees.
Mickey

Jenni Rigdon said...

I will enjoy this quickpage! Thanks! Love the design!

KATHRYN said...

Beautiful!! TY for your generosity!! >^..^<

5stardigitalscrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials