Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Bee Freebie

I am so excited to play with Busy Bee, the colors just say spring to me. Now, while I love me some pink, I can get tired of it eventually (I know, how is that possible??). So to change up my wallpaper on my phone, I used a fun template I found over the weekend and made this wallpaper: 


In case you missed what Busy Bee looks like, here is the preview:
 And because it was a part on ScrapBook Bytes  Grab-a-Byte (GAB) there are lots of other products in the store that can coordinate with it.

I know the wallpaper may look odd when it's not loaded, but trust me, it looks great loaded and behind all your apps. I keep my screens pretty minimal so there isn't anything in front of the flower, making it look like everything is sitting on the shelves.

No comments: