Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gallery Favorites

I saw that we haven't highlighted gallery standouts in a while, so I thought I'd show you a few of my favorites. They are all linked to the galleries, so go leave them some love!
First up is CindyB and her awesome blending in this football layout:
CindyB

She used Demin Blues:
linked to store
Next is Kimberly Morris with Spring:
Kimberly Morris

She used Busy Bee:
(make sure to check out the elements and the alpha too)
linked to store
and last up is LauraMarie:
LauraMarie
Fresh Beginnings has coordinating elements and artistic smears, make sure to pick them up too.
linked to store
I played around tonight with Echoes of Love:
linked to store
here is what I came up with-

 I still feel like it needs some journaling, but I love the limey green with the soft color of the cake.

No freebie this week, I found a bunch of strawberries at the store today, so I have to get them put in the freezer. I'll work on one next week. 



No comments: