Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LOTD Wednesday!

Hey, hey, hey all you fans and followers of A+ Designs. Jan here picking my first LOTD for the blog! I’m so excited! I’m part of Mel’s CT but even more than that I am a HUGE fan of her designs! She never ceases to amaze me with each and every kit she puts out! What amazing creativity! I also love seeing how everyone uses her wonderful designs and I had a great time browsing A+ Designs Gallery at Scrapbook Bytes! I’d love to see more and more of them, so if you have created any pages with her designs please head over and upload them to her gallery! Maybe your layout will be featured here in the future!!

Today, I’m choosing a couple of layouts by LauraMarie that just blew me away!! They are both absolutely gorgeous!!

The first is titled sweet and it is indeed!! For this layout she used Sweet Eve and it is sooo beautifully done!!


And the next is using Full of Grace...beautiful shadow work and such an adorable photo :)


1 comment:

Mel said...

I have to agree Laura really did do an amazing job on these layouts! I love her style and shadowing. Great work Laura!