Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Freebie Time!

Good morning everyone, Olivia here! I hope you've had a wonderful week, and have an awesome weekend too!

So, I'm here bringing you your FRIDAY FREEBIE! Ooooh, ahhhh!

Here it is ~ I've got a quickpage AND a wordart for you using Full of Grace which is in A+ Designs shop at Scrapbook Bytes!




You can download your freebie HERE on 4shared.com!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your freebie!
Olivia

Be sure to check out the re-release of Whimsy on sale now at SBB
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tonight there will be a Speed scrap Chat 8pm EST at SBB. Join Mel for some scrapping fun!

Also all A+ Designs are on sale at 50 % off to celebrate SBB's 7th birthday!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

*Christie* said...

Thanks so much!! I have posted this on my blog Hand Picked Freebies :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [23 Jan 02:42pm GMT]).

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing :)

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the sweet gifts. I especially love the beautiful word art.