Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LOTD 11/25

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm so late with this post. I've been having a heck of a time with my internet connection all day and am finally able to get online for more than 5 minutes without it freezing up on me. So lame!! So anyway, this week, both of the layouts I chose were made with Rosy Cheeks. First up is Snow Much Fun by aevans96 -


I love the overall composition of this page, the soft b&w photos with the colors of the kit, the paper strips, the shadows and title work with just the right amount of sparkle - it's perfect! Wonderful job on this :o)

Next is a page by CT member Kristy (scrapglass), called Snow Day -


What do I love about this layout? Let's start with the blocking - it looks awesome! Adorable photos, great word art, neat clustering, perfect paper choices. She really did an amazing job on this page. Great work, as usual, Kristy!! :o)

With Christmas coming up, are you on the lookout for a beautiful holiday kit? A+Designs has a BEAUTY for only $2.00 (60% off!!!) called Christum. Take a look at this!


Need to see it in action? Here's what I made with it -


I told you! A total steal for only $2.00 - pick it up at ESS today!

No comments: