Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet Eve Desktop Freebie

Hi! It's Dj again. If you are here for the DST Blog Train, please click here.


Have you seen Mel's kit "Sweet Eve"? It is a beautiful kit full of shades of purple and gray.


folder


I used it to make this layout of my mother-in-law and my daughter at her 8th Grade Graduation.


dj-aplus-sweeteve-layout1 (600 x 600)


I wanted to make another freebie for everyone so I decided to make a desktop. There are two sizes: 1280x800, for all of us who use laptops; and 1024x768 for desktop users. I hope everyone enjoys them. Image is linked to download.


dj-aplus-sweetevedesktop1024x768

3 comments:

Mel said...

DJ this is AWESOME! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on Jun. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).