Friday, June 26, 2009

New kit and a freebie!

Long time since I've been here! I have a few things for you today.

First, a new kit was released today. It's called Good Times. It's full of great stuff to scrap all those birthday pages. Here is a preview for you and it is linked to the store. Isn't it great?

Good Times

I also have freebie quickpage for you. I used a kit released last week called Come Boldly. This kit is bright and cheery, I love it! The preview is linked to Mel's store at ESS.

Come Boldly

Without further adieu, here is my quickpage. It is linked to 4shared.

dj-aplus-comeboldly-qp1 (600 x 600)

Thanks so much for visiting!

3 comments:

Mel said...

OH this is AWESOME Dj! Great quickpage!!!!!!!!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.