Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Layout of the Day

Hi all, this is Deb! I am a recent addition to the A+ Designs CT, and I am LOVING it!! Mel's designs are just fabulous, wouldn't you agree? I have been browsing the A+ Designs gallery over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah, and I get to share some beautiful layouts with you today. There are so many awesome layouts in the gallery, it was really hard to choose just a couple to show you. The images are linked, so it would be great if you'd leave some love for them!


Here is one by candacesoon. I just adore this layout! The layering is outstanding, and those pictures are so precious...




And here is one by our CT member, y baros. I love the use of white space on this layout, and the clustering around the photo is perfect!




We'd love to see your layouts in the gallery too... maybe you will be featured in an upcoming edition of Layout of the Day! Thanks for stopping by... have a great day!

No comments: