Monday, May 11, 2009

Girlie Girl kit

Hi, I'm Dj. I'm a member of Mel's CT. I am having so much fun working with her kits. She recently released a kit called Girlie Girl.

GirlieGirlPREVIEW

Now, I have a girl, who is truly a Girlie Girl. For some reason I struggled with finding pictures I wanted to scrap with this kit. I finally settled on a recent picture of my mom and me. I look very much like my mother and we have always been close.

dj-aplus-girliegirl-layout1

Here is a QP freebie for you from this layout. (Image is linked to 4shared)

dj-aplus-girliegirl-qp1

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).