Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Layout Inspiration

Good morning digiscrapping friends! Today I want to share a few inspiring layouts from A+ Designs galleries at Scrapbookbytes and GottaPixel. All of these layouts use the new kit Enchanted Forest by Duo-licious.

Baby Morgan by IntenseMagic catches my eye with so much layered in the center while still having some restful white space. The two edge swirls complete the layout perfectly, as our eyes like groupings of three things.

I love the blocking technique in Love by dkane, even more so with the added embellishments and title letters on each square. 

Garden by Angelclaud has wonderful sweet photos and a heartwarming story.  I like how all the elements are clustered along two sides and the photos tucked into that. And do you see the fabulous blending work?

Seeing these makes me want to go do some scrapbooking.  How about you?

No comments: