Wednesday, November 16, 2011

LOTW

Well, maybe that should say Layouts.... I just couldn't decide this week, so I'm going to show you a few.
There were so many awesome layouts with the current Grab-A-Byte - Just Another Romance kit at Scrapbookbytes.com. I am so in love with this kit, the colors are amazing.

Check it out HERE.

Now to these amazing layouts!
Created by MLee

Created by CindyB3

Created by Angelclaud

Created by penkitten

And then if that wasn't enough, I found these made with the Mel's Escape Kit.

Created by gonewiththewind

Created by Christi

Pick up the Escape kit HERE

And don't forget to go grab the FREE Add-on in the DST Insider

So many great layouts in the gallery, please stop in and leave them some love.
All these talented ladies make my job of choosing very hard!
Great job!

No comments: