Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

My son helped me put together this little card and Gift card sleeve.  We went through most of Mel's kits to find a collection of bits and pieces that you might find in a boy's pocket.  If you need a last minute gift, snag a card at the grocery store, pop it into the sleeve, add your own message inside and viola- you're done!

~Download Expired~
Most of the supplies are from Puppydog Tails, with additions from My Girl, Summer Lovin', Zoolicious, and some CU bits




p.s. when you cut out the gift card sleeve, make your tabs longer than I made the printed ones. It will make assembling the sleeve much easier. I used the sticky glue strip that held the gift card to the cardboard, to hold the sleeve in my card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria