Friday, February 11, 2011

As Promised- a paper stack

I've been having fun recently, making paper stacks. I like to slightly messy look and seeing the different papers peeking out from under the other papers. This paper stack is a little different, the papers are so beautiful that I couldn't bear to cover them up that much so I make a bulletin board style stack. The peice of tape is even one of the papers, I've found that the worn and "messy" type papers make beautiful masking tape. So as a reminder, here is the kit:
Pretty in Pink

And here is my page, using the stack and last week's cluster:


And last but not least, here is the freebie:

Image is linked or click here.

I'd love to hear your feedback and see what you come up with.

Have a great weekend and wish me luck, I have a group of ladies coming over tomorrow night to learn about Digital Scrapbooking. I'm excited to share with them, but nervous that it will all go well!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

SONDRA said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 14, 2011. Thanks again.