Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dj: Mommy Jackson to Two

Dj is one fantastic graphic artist. She is a talented scrapper who also enjoys doing other craft projects too. She has a fabulous blog here where you'll find much of her creations from scrapping to sewing and even baking!

A few things about her:

Username: deej

Do you have spouse/children?
I am married with two children. I typically include my husband in the child count as he is usually the instigator of all child-like activity. My daughter, Emily, is 16. My son, Nicholas, is 13. They both attend private Lutheran schools and are very active in school activities. Our furry family members are the golden retriever - Dixie Darlin', the cats - His Majesty Pepper of Mizzou, Maple Syrup and Samantha Marie, the guinea pigs - Oreo and Brownie. We currently call central-Missouri home.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
My current non-scrapping activity is sewing. I also like to knit, crochet and read.

When did you start digital scrapping?
This is a hard date to pin down. I have been in the graphic arts industry since 1995. I have been making graphic gifts for family members for about as long. Actual digital scrapping in its current form probably started about early-2008.

What would be your ultimate dream vacation?
I have never really thought much about vacations. I usually just take time off to do what I want a few days at a time. I will be taking my first real and true vacation this summer with my husband. We are going diamond hunting in Arkansas.

What is your favorite food?
Just one? Currently my favorite food is pepperoni pizza. I also love mashed potatoes, potato salad, pasta salad, fried chicken, hot dogs. I could go on, I am a food addict.

What is your favorite TV show?
Again, just one? CSI in any of its incarnations.

Describe yourself in one word: eclectic


She has a lot of wonderful ideas in her blog that you might want to check out. You'll see her great layouts, projects, even recipes!

Head on to her blog here to see and know more about Dj.

'Til next time!

Noemi D.

No comments: