Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gallery Love

Do you need some inspiration? I have two fabulous galleries for you to browse and find some amazing pages.
KerryT has great pages and if you want some inspiration on using more than one photo on a page- you'll find some wonderful ideas here. Rumor also has it that there may be a recipe for a lime coconut cheesecake on one of the pages. 

She did a wonderful job on this page and I love the bright green for a little boy's page.

Forever Loved


If you'd like to work on some blocking- check out darthChrista's gallery. Here is a great example of using masking to highlight the photo. I love how blue it made the eyes, it really draws me in.

Sweet Bliss
Gotta Pixel

Stop by both of the galleries to leave them some love and find some inspiration. Scrap-lift anyone??


I will have a little freebie for you next week to celebrate the release of a new kit by A+ Designs.

Pink Lime Creations

No comments: