Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LOTD April 21st

Hi everyone!  I almost didn’t make it today.  But better late than never right?  Have you browsed A+ Designs’ galleries lately?  My oh my there are a lot of inspirational layouts in there!  Today I picked this one by CTM Deej called Giddy Up.

image

What caught my attention was the layering of the paper strips and ribbons as well as the colorful splats behind the photo. 

The second inspirational layout is one by catgoddess at Scrapbook Bytes.  I love how her element and photo placement draw your eye across the page!

image

Both layouts were made using Mels’ new collab with Armina Designs called Retro Spring  available at her Gotta Pixel Store and her Scrapbook Bytes Store.

Both layouts are linked to their place in the galleries.  Swing by and give these ladies some well deserved love!  I hope everyone has a fantastic week and we’ll see you back here soon!

Susan aka IvoryKeys

No comments: