Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Spray release

Mel released a great new kit called Spring Spray this past Friday. Let me share this kit with you. Here is the kit preview and you get 18 papers, an alpha sheet and 40+ elements.

But that’s not all. You can also get these great cluster frames.

Or just get the whole bundle and 12 worn papers and extra wordarts are included free!

I also have a great freebie for you! I made a luggage tag album for everyone. I hope you enjoy it. All images are linked.

dj-aplus-springspray-luggagealbum-preview

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!