Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LOTD Wednesday

You all have been so busy!  When I looked through Mel’s gallery I found a beauty by a1portsche using Mel’s When You Wish Kit.  Here is the preview of When you Wish.

WhenYouWishPREVIEW 600

And here is my pick for LOTD by a1portsche:

DreamsComeTruePOST

Congratulations a1portsche.  The image is linked to her gallery at ESS so stop by and leave her some love.  This gal has skills!

Keep on posting the layouts you do using Mel’s fabulous kits in her gallery at ESS.  You might just find your layout featured here on her blog next. 

Happy scrapping and don’t forget about the Christmas in July happenings at ESS this weekend.  I know there are some spectacular prizes that are going to be handed out!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thank you so much, I am honored. Mels kits rock!