Sunday, February 1, 2009

You might even be a ROCKstar!

I have another kit for you inspired by my little Hannah fan. This kit was fun to make and took me a while to come up with some of the elements. It was a challenge but definitely worth it. I'm happy with the final results.

You can get this kit HERE at GDWI.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is my LO with it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Now I'd like to take a minute and address my intentions as a designer. I merely design and scrap as a hobby. It is a relaxing thing for me to do when the kids finally go to bed. I am learning the to dos and NOT to dos as I go. I hope there are people out there that enjoy my kits. I'm not trying to make a fortune off of them. I merely sale them for supply cost. If there is ever an issue with anything I make or scrap, please email me or you can even get in touch with Maria at GDWI. She is the admin there and is very helpful.

More than anything I just want this to be fun and I hope it is for you too. I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I have making them!

No comments: