Sunday, January 4, 2009

Layouts, Links, and Speed Scrap too

Last night at Get Digi With It, we had a great Speed Scrap. If you've never played, you can check it out every Saturday night at 10pm EST. I will be hosting the speed scrap on January 31st.

Now for a few new layouts I have been working on using my favorite kit Beautiful Things:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can find it in my store at GDWI

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also I am CTing for Lil Bit Designs over at Inspiration Lane. Ella just came out with a gorgeous Valentine's Day kit and she is giving my layout away as a quickpage. YAY! Download below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is a link to Ella's store


and here is the layout I created with Love is in the Air:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can download this quickpage HERE

No comments: