Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My favorite so far!

I am super excited about my latest kit, Beautiful Things. I worked hard on it and am so please with the results. If you buy the kit, you get the coordinating alpha FREE. I will send a link for the alpha once purchase is made. Here is Beautiful Things:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here is the alpha:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can find it in my store here.

Also, in January, I will be participating in a blog train. I already have my done and it's super cute. Be sure to check back January 1st for Scrappy Thoughts Blog Train!

On another note I have been working hard on getting my store up and running at www.getdigiwithit.com It won't be too much longer hopefully. I will update as soon as it's open. Until then everyone needs to stop by and look at the awesome talent in the galleries there.....AMAZING is all I can say.

I hope everyone has a Merry and Blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

that's really a great kit!!!